Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: Wholesale CBD Valentine’s Day - PayPal Payments  (Прочитано 6 раз)

ThaliaTeni

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
Wholesale CBD Valentine’s Day - PayPal Payments
« : 02 Января 2021, 19:53:26 »

I operate a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also markets CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide promotion and marketing solutions to how much cbd did swag in the 90s have firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a reasonably wide-ranging range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment choices and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to talk with yet another attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at 116.6 could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.